Gold Member of the Washington County Chamber of Commerce since 2005.
Fri, 10/24/2014 - 4:31pm
Sat, 10/25/2014 - 8:00am
Sat, 10/25/2014 - 6:30pm
Mon, 10/27/2014 - 3:00pm
Tue, 10/28/2014 - 12:00pm
About the Chamber
In 1927 the Chamber of Commerce was founded and continues to strengthen the business climate. The Chamber’s mission is to advance the economic, industrial, professional, cultural and civic welfare of Washington County.
In accomplishing our mission, there are many direct and indirect benefits for Chamber members.
The Chamber of Commerce is a volunteer association of business people working together to improve the economic and civic vitality of our community.
Financed by member’s investments, the Chamber is independent of all other organizations and groups and is the voice of the business community in Washington County, VA.
Member Benefits - What can the Chamber do for you?
- Answer your mail
- Reply to inquiries about your business
- Create favorable impressions for you and your business
- Act as Your Spokesman
- Serve as your voice on questions of taxation and legislation
- Serve as your representative at legislative hearings
- Support measures that are good for our area and opposes those which are not
- Serve as your Sales Manager
- Sell your area, your products, your services to people everywhere.
- We function as your Training Agent
- Conducting seminars and workshops on subjects of concern and interest to your business